Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June 26, 2017

Well this week was a good week. We saw a lot of cool miracles with
teaching people. We had a lot of logistical things to take care of too
because we have a lot of work to do before a specific meeting we have
with the stake pres. For work when I'm older I could never sit behind
a desk and just type on a computer. I would lose my mind. So when we
finished I was grateful to get back out haha. We started the week with
a meeting with the Lowell Spinners baseball team. It was pretty cool
going into their office and chatting. They are at our mercy too haha I
had no idea how bad baseball parks want things like "MormonNight" to
happen. And the 2 days that are our tentative dates to do it on are
August 11 and 28. Hopefully we can do the 11th if you know
what I mean. It was fun though! Hopefully we can get the ball rolling.

We met with our investigator J-- the other day and it was one of
the best lessons I had been in. It's cool because he graduated just a
year ago so he's pretty close to our age and he's really mature which
is nice so meeting with him was cool. He asked us a lot of questions
about what we do and he was blown away when he found out our ages haha
we invited him to be baptized and he was like "oh yeah definitely like
when I come to know this is true definitely" the only obstacle is work
schedule for church and meeting with us so he is working it out where
he will have Sundays off. Hes a champ.

I went on exchange with one of the assistants E Nelson and it was a
blast. I went on exchange with him when we both were brand new and it
was so funny because we had no idea what we were doing. So going this
time and working together was so funny to see how different we both
are now. He's one of my best mission friends so it was a good time.

Things are good, we are finding a lot of new people now we are just
working on getting them to church and setting dates. It's been quite
the transition here haha but I feel like I'm starting to get the hang
of it a little now. I forget a lot of names though haha

Sorry I know I could be a lot better at emailing. I'm working on it
haha even though it's been almost 2 years still working on it LOL love
you guys! Btw happy birthday dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment