Thursday, June 8, 2017

June 5, 2017

Hey!!

This week was once again interesting. To sum it up I saw a dead guy, I
felt a dented head plate on a drunk guy, and I had a burrito that
tasted just like cafe rio❤️

Nashua is an interesting place, but I really like it a lot! It's so fun
to find people here because it reminds me so much of Manchester, you
just never know what you're going to find.

I went on exchange with a missionary from my mission which was cool
because I felt like I was with someone that understands missionary
work the same way I do haha. It's been very interesting being with the
Boston missionaries but it's been good. It was cool though, and we
found some really cool people! It was too bad because they all
committed to come to church and none of them did. Nothing to update
with them just yet, but there will be soon. For lunch we went to this
Mexican place and it was crazy because it was like the first time I
had real Mexican food on my mission❤️❤️❤️❤️ and it actually had
flavor❤️❤️❤️ I love New England but their food could use some spice.
Also on exchange we were walking the street and saw 2 cop cars. All
of a sudden they opened the door of the apartment that they were
parked in front of, and they were carrying a dead guy to this
van.....so we panicked and did the classic missionary thing and asked
if there was anything we could do to help. Pretty embarrassing moment.
They said "no", if you couldn't guess.

I met Aunt Miriam's sister and wow they look so similar haha-it was
funny to run into her. Miriam's parents were in town this week too! We
ran into them at 5 guys today also. It is weird seeing people that
know me. I'm so used to being unknown to everyone so when I see people
I have met or that I know, I get really awkward and I hate it haha but
whatever.

Gary S.  got baptized this last weekend and it went so well.
He's such a cool guy. He bore his testimony at the end of the baptism,
and it honestly was one of the best testimonies I've heard. Good week
for sure.

I like the challenge to read the Book of Mormon by then! I'll follow
up with you when I get back and see how it went! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment