Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 22, 2017

Hey guys!

Well, this week was good! Sad news, but I'm getting transferred. I'mexcited though! It will be a whole new adventure for me. 


Our mission boundaries are changing and we are getting a new stake here, and
President said I will be the zone leader to open it up! No one really
knows anything about it, even President said I'm basically on my own
so.....cool! I am getting a Boston missionary as my companion for 3
weeks and technically getting mission transferred but then I'll be
back lol,  I have the 3 weeks to transfer our area book
electronically and then to learn my area and zone and then I'll get a
new companion. President said I will become his new best friend so I'm
guessing I'll be talking with him a lot ha it is going to get crazy
but it's ok-- it's good for me, I'm glad I'll be kept on my toes for my
last 2 transfers.


Not a ton happened this week, the JSM was unreal with A—though, he
loved it so much! That place is so cool to go to, I'll definitely miss
being in Vermont. 


We met with T-- again.  She is just about to finish 2 Nephi.  She
will be baptized, just not sure when. Hopefully soon! Man I have no
idea what to write about haha I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about
next week.




Love you guys! I'd love some prayers, too! Have a good week!

 The Bishop's family

 Horrible!

Ben and Jerry's!

Aunt Miriam's brother-in-law who
used to be Bishop in the ward Cam was sent
to in New Hampshire!  He went looking for Cam
when he found out he was in the Nashua area!

No comments:

Post a Comment