Friday, July 1, 2016

June 27, 2016

Hey Fam! 

Man I never thought the day would come that I wasn't in
attendance at the WOW camp. I bet it was sooooooo boring without me
since I'm always the life of the partyπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ kayyyyy obviously
joking. Sounds like it was fun! Wasatch is my favorite place.

Man this week was really good. We met with G-- almost every day and
he's doing so much better. He put up a big poster in his bedroom of a
picture of the the Boston temple so he always remembers to do what's
right haha he's funny. 


A big miracle we saw was with our past
investigator E--. We just came in contact with her again the
other day and about 3 or 4 months ago I had dropped her, because she
wasn't keeping commitments and since we just got in contact with her
again she is like a different person completely. She is so ready to be
baptized! The Holy Ghost worked so fast on her. She was determined after 

she was dropped. So we will besetting a date with her this week for probably 
the end of July! We are really excited.

Oh and btw I am staying in Wolfeboro again! I can't believe it haha
but I'm really excited. I love his place soooooo much. I'm with the
same companion, Elder Washburn, too!

Sorry--short email but I love you, I'll write more next week! Have a good week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment