Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 26, 2015



Hey mom! I haven't gotten the package, hopefully it comes soon. It's
getting really cold Haha and yes I want toffee!! That sounds so good!
So this week was definitely something else, it was a really rough
week. We had a lot of meetings and we went on an exchange and stuff so
we weren't able to do a lot of work in our area until the past few
days. In these last few days no one has listened to us--ha--it's been
really annoying but we will have a better week this next week I can
feel it:) My French is really slow, it's not improving very much
haha so I don't say anything in the French lessons we have. But I am
starting to understand it a little better! 

It's so beautiful here, I'm taking it for granted but I try to appreciate it when We are walking around. Oh and we did a service project
on one of the islands off of Maine and it was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. That was definitely the highlight of the week, doing service for people and doing it in a stunning place is the best. I hope we can go there and
do it again, and I'll send pictures of it. 

Sorry that I don't have a lot to write, there wasn't a whole lot that happened this week. There will be next week though, we will work extra hard so I can have more to write. 

My thought for the week is about the Holy Ghost. I realized
this just yesterday about how we always recognize Jesus Christ and our
Heavenly Father but we don't recognize the Holy Ghost as much as we
should. That's something I've been trying to work on this week is
recognizing the Holy Ghost more, because we can't be in the presence
of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ yet but we can always be in the
presence of the Holy Ghost if we just recognize it, and do the right
things so we are worthy to have him in our presence. 

I love you all, I hope you all have a good week! 

Elder Webb









No comments:

Post a Comment