Monday, October 5, 2015

October 2, 2015

Hey mom! Thanks for the dear elder letters. I love getting them. Tell Gandma and Grandpa Garrick thanks for theirs too. Man, this week has flown by-- I can't believe it. Me and my companion are the zone leaders so we have had to do a bunch of stuff but its been pretty chill for the most part. Me and my companion get along really well and we have a lot of fun. 

My camera has been freaking out so hopefully I can get it to send pictures but if not I will figure it out later. But yeah this week has been awesome. Me and my district were able to give the sisters blessings and a couple other missionaries that have been having problems, too, and it has been incredible because even in hard times, the people that received the blessing talked about how much they felt the spirit during it and have all felt peace. 


The priesthood is truly amazing. We have been teaching fake investigators this week and my companion and I have done pretty well we feel like. Even though they are fake we have had so much fun doing it and have felt the spirit so much when we have done it, too. I still miss everyone and stuff back home but I'm really loving it here. I can't believe I leave to the mother land New Hampshire here on Monday! I'm stoked. and nervous. But mostly stoked. My zone and I have become really close, we have a ton of fun together but can still stay focused so i'ts awesome! I can't wait to eat real food too, I'm so sick of this buffet MTC food, its like chuck a rama for every meal. 


But overall I'm doing really good, its been great so far! We went to the temple this morning and it was so cool. We have just have been doing some laundry too and that about sums up my day haha.  I miss you all and I love you all. I'm so grateful for this gospel, it truly blesses lives and that definitely includes mine. Thanks for all the letters and emails and that package full of food was SO awesome too. Thanks so much!  I love you! 


Elder Webb 

No comments:

Post a Comment