Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 19, 2015

Hi! Another great week!

We didn't have a lot of success teaching

new investigators this week, but it was still a good week. And it's
starting to get sooo cold so we better find some new investigators so
we can be in their warm apartments and not on the streets haha but we
spent a lot of time teaching our new investigators who
both are African refugees.  His story is way detailed but
holy cow some of these Africans have the most insane stories I've ever
heard. They have all been through so much and our one investigator especially has
the strongest testimony, it's so fun to teach him and see him progress
even more. 

Jeanne is amazing too, but I can't connect with her as well

because she only speaks French so I can only pick up a little of what
she says. Life here is good though, I'm really enjoying it and my
companion is great. It really helps that he's from Alpine cause when
I'm homesick or something we can just talk about Alpine and Lone Peak and
stuff and it makes me happy. 

Teaching people is so much fun and it's so fun to see them progress and progress.

It's the most rewarding feeling ever. There are some crazy homeless people here 
but they are harmless haha! It's fun because it brings some excitement to street
contacting hahaha. I get it all out here, and it's the best. 

The ward out here is very different, there are probably 100 people in the ward.

About 30 of them are Africans and all of the members are so nice
and have made me feel really at home. I'm really loving it out here,
and it's good to hear everyone is doing good at home too. 

I love you all and I hope you have a good week. The church is true!! Love you!!

Elder Webb




Thanks for your love and prayers for Cam!  He'd love to hear from you! 
You can email him at this address:  webb.cameron@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment