Thursday, December 8, 2016

November 28, 2016

Well this week was cool, it was definitely slower but man, Thanksgiving
was crazy. So the assistants and Elder Holt and I had a contest to
see who could gain the most weight on Thanksgiving because we had 3
dinners lined up......I won--lol I gained 7 pounds! I ate a ton of food
holy cow I regretted it that night just being so full, but the next day
I was fine. It was a good day with a lot of good food.

We had a slower week proselyting just because most people were out of
town for the holiday and then Elder Holt got the stomach flu......man
there is just nothing worse than being sick as a missionary or when
your companion is sick. It's so boring! I did a lot of chores--holy cow
mom you would be sooo proud. But he's feeling a lot better luckily so
we will be able to proselyte this upcoming week. Our investigators are
doing ok though, and now they are coming back in town so we will be
able to meet with them.

Sorry that there isn't too much to update on but I do have some
pictures of the families we ate with. Have a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment