Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 17, 2016

Man this week was a crazy week! We were able to get in with A--
again luckily, and we had some really cool lessons. She's really a
smart lady and knows the Bible very well. We talked a lot about the
Book of Mormon and she had a lot of questions but we were able to
answer all of them and clear up her confusion soooo😅 ya.

We found a lot of success this week finding. We found a ton of
potentials but now it's just working on capitalizing to make them
investigators. Sooo we just need to continue what we are doing and
hopefully it will work out! It's always fun finding in New England
haha--people here are just a different breed, I swear. So funny. Also
this week we had a lot of assistance to our zone for certain things.
There is one missionary that just came in a week ago, like 2 weeks
before the transfer was over and he started having a lot of pain and
ended up with a pretty big infection.  So, like 2 days into the mission!
We have gone up and down from their area a lot this week ha I'm so
sick of being in cars. And my missionary music starts to really get
annoying after hearing it like 10 times all the way through! On those
drives though we have really been able to see the cool fall leaves.
It's crazy here in New England! Like sometimes I take it for granted
since I'm in it all the time but it's amazing! I'm sad it's my last
fall here! Maybe I'll come visit Lindsey and Dallin next fall cause I'll miss 

it, that's for sure.

Sorry for the short and boring email! I will have more to update you
on next week I promise! I have some pictures though. 


Oh, p.s. I went golfing today. It was amazing. I played better than I thought
I would, but I have realized how much I've lost, though. I'll get it back next
summer though. Hopefully lolol







No comments:

Post a Comment