Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 7, 2016

Hey Fam!

The lady with cancer is not doing well, we went over a couple times this week and gave a little service and taught a couple lessons too. They are a great family. We will go over a couple times again this week to help them out. E--'s baptismal date is no longer good because she is not ready yet. The key word is YET. Because I think she will be ready someday but it was s little rushed. G-- is still on, though, and came to church this week and loved it! It was cool. 

So we met with E-- this week and had a long chat about sacrament meeting because she doesn't like to come to it AT ALL. Haha She understands the importance but just doesn't like the speakers and the little kids that are loud, etc haha trust me we've tried about every option for her to come but we eventually just got to the point where we told her it has to be out of a desire for herself and that no one can make her come! And that over time she will learn to love it, especially when she feels the importance of the sacrament. But she still is doing great, that's her only hiccup pretty much. Slowly getting there.

G-- is doing great, we met with him 3 times this week and he lovessssss the plan of salvation. He loved it so much ha it was a lot of fun to see him get so excited about it. And yeah, he really liked church too and got a lot out of it. Sacrament meeting is always great for investigators because it's always a personal connection for them in some way. We taught him the gospel of Jesus Christ too and he liked that a lot too! He's making his way! The word of wisdom will be the next lesson. He has some struggles with it, but we are praying that he will be able to follow it! 

Other than that we have just been meeting with members and tracting. It was really cold this past week! But I hear it should be like 60 degrees this week so I'm way excited for that! I'm sorry it is short, I don't have a ton to write about, but it was a good week still. And I'm in a little bit of a hurry, but I love you and hope you are all doing well! 

Sorry that I don't have any pictures either. I forgot! I'll be better next week! 

I've been reading in the Book of Mormon and I just got to 3 Nephi 11 and, man, it is so incredible to read about Christ coming to the Americas. I challenge you all to read chapter 10 and 11 and 12. No matter where you are in the book, it brings a special spirit! And it just takes 10 minutes! 

I love you all, have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment