Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sept. 12, 2016

Hey fam!

So--crazy week. Probably the craziest week on my mission. Just kidding,
it easily was. So I literally don't even know where to start but I
don't have enough time to try to organize it so bear with me. So my
companion got emergency transferred. Long story short........long
story. So he is doing ok, he is in northern New Hampshire now and is
doing great. I'm still in Bedford and will be staying zone leader. And
my new companion is one of my best friends in the mission so I'm SO
pumped. Don't know what I did to deserve this, but I'm so excited.
He's a way hard worker, but knows how to make it fun too so it will be
a cool transfer or hopefully longer.

So, because of this emergency transfer, Beth and Emily weren't
baptized. They wanted Elder Iverson to do it, and since he left
immediately when he got the news, they cancelled. Well actually, they
postponed. They will still be baptized but on a later date. I think I
will still be here for it so I'm really excited to see them get
baptized. But yeah spreading the word that it would be cancelled was
crazy because it was only like 4 days before it was supposed to
happen. Soooooooooooooooooo yaaaaaaa. Trust me, I've had to explain
this whole situation to EVERYONE.

So.....then after all that went down, I went on exchange with the
assistants. So the assistants are like my best friends. They have
served around me a lot, so we are really close, so going on exchange
with them was so fun but insane, because it's transfer week. Since
I'm zone leader I don't usually know transfers, or help with them
obviously, but this time I did all the above. Transfer calls were
Saturday but I did all the preparation and even participated in a
little of the transfers, so it was way cool. 


But making travel plans,and transfer calls etc, IS AWFUL. We were at 
the office until 12 or 1every night and then we still had to get up at 
6:30 or earlier. I'm running on straight fast food and Dr Pepper right now. 
Mom, I bet you're proud. And, Todd Whiting, sorry but my blood pressure is
probably way too high right now, too. I bet you're proud as well. But
yeah I'm still on exchange until tomorrow--I haven't had like any P
day, and it's already gonna end early too because we have to go get
new missionaries at the airport. And one thing we are doing, too, which
is pretty cool is all of the new missionaries are going with the "more
experienced" missionaries, and go street contacting on Main Street in
Manchester. It will be way fun! Pretty crazy. They don't know what
they are in for. Manchester is crazy, but it will be good for them!

Well that was my week, I didn't really get to proselyte in my area
that much this week, so yeah pretty much nothing happened there, but
wow, I've had a ton of fun. Probably because of my
lack of sleep, it's made me less accountable so I just laugh at a lot
more things. I hope I don't have another week like it again. My
companion had to go help a missionary out that had surgery. In case
you were wondering.  Kinda crazy, but things happen. 


Love you fam, have a good week. Be grateful you have
sleep.

Love you, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment