Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 9, 2016

Hey everyone! Yeah it was good to talk to you all yesterday. It was
great! And it went by way too fast. But it always does. The people's
house we were at are some of my favorite people I've served around on
my mission. They are so cool! And yeah they treat us super well. We
love going to the Burkes'. 


Well, I updated you yesterday on everyone
pretty much, except for L-- we had a lesson with her after we
Skyped and her baptismal date will be bumped up! That will be cool
cause I will be able to be at the baptism. And I've been there to
teach her all the lessons too! So it's been cool teaching her. We are
very excited! 




Well, love you fam! Have a good week! Thanks for
everything, oh especially the package. It's awesome! I love getting
packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment