Wednesday, August 2, 2017

July 31, 2017

Hey thanks for the clubs!! That was a sweet email to get. Sometimes I
act entitled to stuff when I shouldn't be, sorry about that. They look
way sweet though. And yeah Trevor comes home this week and same with
Big Red! They are all coming home ha it's weird. But hey I guess it's
coming up for me too. I don't know if it was like this for you, but it
just doesn't seem very real ha like it just seems like it will be
another transfer. Oh well! I'm excited though. I love being a
missionary but definitely excited to see everyone again and get back
to life. And wow you're pretty far! Keep it up!

Hey also this email is for mom because I don't have like any time to
write, I know I'm lame, and she'll probably be mad at me but I
promise I'll send a good email next week. One thing though--so we were
driving back from a meeting and all of a sudden there was a big thud
on top of the car and I was so confused so I pulled over and saw my
iPad laying in the road....I left it on the roof! It was actually ok,
but I had to get the screen fixed because it has like my whole mission
on it. Definitely sucked to have that happen. Also, I had to spend a
little money the past 2 weeks because some of our investigators didn't
have clothes for church and my clothes didn't fit them so if you see
I'm a little lower than normal, that's why. Gotta go but love you and
thanks again for the clubs! I'm excited to see you guys in a few
weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment